Looking to make developers pay for premium features in your games?
Microtransactions are a great way to make up for all that time and effort you spent on developing your games by allowing the player to purchase extra content from your game. Here are some great articles to get you started with microtransactions.
- Choosing a service to use for microtransactions.
- Ways to get players to pay for microtransactions.
- Kongregate introduces microtransactions.
- GamerSafe microtransactions system review.
- MochiCoins micropayments system review.
- Andy Moore, manager of Fantastic Contraption, talks about how microtransactions were used in his game.