I’ve been doing a few link post Sunday’s lately, and they’ve been really good for showing off the talent of other flash writers around the web. However, I’ve realized that by making it on Sunday, so many other days are missing out on those great links. Why not be able to publish one whenever I find a good collection of artices?
Thus, the first Freelancer’s Flash Bash is born. A great mix of nice posts from other bloggers. Here’s what’s been going on lately in the flash industry.
- Epic Shadow has a good post on the constant amount of editing and fixing we flash developers have to go through to achieve that holy grail of perfection in a finished game. Our games always have “room for improvement.”
- Emanuele Feronato has been working to secure funding for one of his game projects through a site called My Micro Fund, and has finally secured it. Now we’ll just have to wait and see what he can do with it.
- Gambinous released the new game portal they’ve been working on. So far the games I’ve played were all good, high quality games.
- Game Devigner has a solid post on the difference between those who program, and programmers. Which one are you?
- Game Poetry has a couple nuggets of wisdom from the 2009 Flash Gaming Summit. Sounds yummy.
- Gaming Your Way has a new article on why an advergame shouldn’t have in-game advertising. Makes sense to me.