Getting feedback for your game is an important part of testing. You need to know how the average person plays it before your go off earning awards and prizes for your amazing game. So, here are some tips on how to get some good feedback.
- Get your family and friends to play it. That was you can see what people think of it first hand.
- Go over to FlashGameLicense.com and order some first impressions. First impressions are a great way to see what aspects of your game need the most improvement. They will cost you a bit however.
- If you don’t want to pay for reviews, you can also set your game as available for developer viewing on FGL. This will let other developers view your game, and let you get tips from other people who also have experience making games.
- Another way to get feedback is from sponsors. If they don’t like your game, just ask them what it was about your game that needs improvement or changing. Many of the smaller portals are very nice and helpful at this aspect.
- Once your game has been released, be sure to submit it to sites like Newgrounds, Kongregate, and Nonoba. Many users will leave helpful reviews and ideas that you can use to improve your game, or make yourself a sequel.