Aug.03, 2008 in Flash Development
Once you’ve completed your game, or even before if you want, you’ll need to come up with a catchy name for it. Here’s some tips on choosing a name:
- Keep it short. The longer it is, the more words players will need to remember.
- Make it original. Give your game a name that’s never been used before. If you’re not sure, then search for the name you like to check.
- Don’t use odd symbols like; * : ” etc. It will sometimes cause the game page to not work, and will limit where you can put your game.
- Avoid using all CAPITAL LETTERS. It’s just annoying.
- Make it easy to remember. You can do this by making it a unique word or a combination of words go together.