Looking to get your game distributed easily, without having to do much work? Then you have a few options. Here are some ways to get your game on all the game portals around, without spending hours filling out site registrations and game info.
- Get you game distributed by MochiAds. All you have to do is upload it to their site, and select the distribution option. Within a short matter of time your game will be sent to numerous sites.
- Upload your game to the big portals like Newgrounds, Kongregate, Nonoba, and ArmorGames. Smaller sites will see your game and add it to their site.
- Use FlashGameDistribution. At the moment it is only open to portals and a select number of developers but when it releases out of beta, expect it to grow as popular as it’s counterpart FlashGameLicense.
- Have a file ready to copy and paste your game description from so you don’t have to keep retyping it.
- Send emails to game portals. It’s much quicker than filling out forms, and more personal.
- This part is probably the most obvious. Just make a good game, and it will do half the work for you.