Finishing a game is tough work. Once you are finished, you may want to rush off and submit it to any and all sponsors you can find. But before you do, make sure you have put the finishing touches onto your game. Here’s a list of things you can do:
- First make sure your code is in complete working order. This means no bugs.
- Make sure all the colors, fonts and parts of the menu go together.
- Have some people you know play it. Just watch them play. You won’t be there when players are playing.
- Play your game for awhile. Take note of what you like and don’t like.
- Make a few tweaks to the code and gameplay as you see fit.
- Start looking for a sponsor.